Sunday, February 21, 2016

EEK Challenge time

So for the next one I have sorta decided to give myself a challenge.

The original image isn't too bad, Bryce is a pretty standard front on face, Chris Pratt's is a bit more tricky being side on, the biggest challenge is they are filmed from below, so the replacement images need to try and reflect that to some degree, more with Chris though.So who did I pick? well the challenge is going to be the one and only Mr Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon.





The two images are going to be these, Lord knows what the Ozzy is going to look like but will do me best.




In the end I ended up changed Sharon's Picture it just wasn't working, Ozzy looks a bit surprised, but hey it is the one and only Ozzy!!

hope you like and send me your comments if you would like to see me do a particular image or person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment